Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Watch Wagle Ki Duniya

14. IO

IO.
Pronoun absolute, unlimited power. I

. I smile with a look that hard, as I contemplate the road traveled and the one of me from before. I
. I arrived at the heart of darkness and I saw the contents. I
. That have risen from my Golgotha \u200b\u200bInverso.
Me: What time is my center of Tartarus.

rereading the previous post I had a sense of disgust at the excessive level of self-pity. The mitigated by mercy: I remember well how the same disease.

And here is a careful reader (which I do not pretend there really is) should notice a new term: "clemency". I do not think I ever wrote in this blog, at least never reported it to myself.

Well, clemency is a tool my new alter ego, the new star of this crazy mirror that is my blog.

In the previous post I referred to him as new riders, in opposition to the Old and why the old drive and inherits many features.

But my new character has a new role, and then a new symbol.

He does not run again, although of course it will.
He is not torn apart by demons, though you certainly will.
He has not yet lost in Tartarus, but sooner or later the fate of the trails lead to confusing and fraught with errors.

But it is no longer a runner. Why now has a different awareness, is less afraid of Darkness because just from what is born. And it is one that has learned to move and live.

For him, the ride is just a tool, not its nature.
For him, the Valleys are structural elements, to build and maintain, and perhaps soften, not only to break with anger and contempt.
For him the goal is not only lead to knowledge, but what really re-add it via Search: Harmony and Balance.

And since its nature has changed, he has a new name.

He is the Seeker.

And the Finder is ME.

0 comments:

Post a Comment