Monday, January 10, 2011

How To Get Dark Charizard On Emerald

16. The End of a Journey

There's no denying,
the Seeker is significantly less verbose and prolific than it was on (not late) Runner.
Six months of silence, in which many things have happened that would be worth telling. Or not?
Certainly if I had done the narration would be less frayed. But since the end I'm the only true reader of this blog, and I had a much better knowledge of the facts therein set out and detailed than ... who cares?

What prompts me to scale back the lands of Tartarus?

A careful reader, a diligent student will raise his arm from the front row shouting: "Pain! Anger! Fear! The Paranoia. "

Wrong. Oh, just for the laziness of one hand and a mind that no longer needs its everted stomach pain as some curious fish. There have been several outbreaks of pain in my mind, many bleeding wounds and festering evil.

Yet all this is that on this occasion led me here. As in a post I did for the now distant tree, I'm here to talk about love and the end of a ' Period.


Outside Desert Stone
time ago
compared it with the necessary distinctions, my output from Golgotha \u200b\u200bReverse biblical Exodus. I know it sounds megalomania, perhaps' it is, but I like create strong and evocative images, as to refer back to something that goes a bit 'over the pop culture of some bloggers bimbomikia.

Like the epic of the People of Israel, I have wandered long in the desert, suffering and questioning myself and what I had brought.

It seems strange now to remember all the hate and resentment I felt at the time. But as always happens, the emotions are alive as long as there are, then it remains vivid memories ... and then slowly fade, as new experiences and joys make us move forward. Many think that Time is a cure .. Life is really to be, what fills the gaps and wounds. By itself, the weather is dry only one dimension, an infinite line perspective on which to project our paranoia, our pain and our victimization.

wandering in the desert has taught me one thing: to use the same love for me to fight my feelings of guilt. Gutted my mistakes and my responsibilities, I was prepared to submit the bill to the Lady of the Labyrinth for the evil I had done. Who is the

Lady of the Maze? One of the figures have led me to fall in Golgotha \u200b\u200bInverso, a character who I should talk about in this blog but due to laziness (or excessive pain) was not able to describe properly.
bad.

Patience.
Amen.
better that way!

I was a bit 'coward, now I understand. I asked her account only and not to others, because I knew I could NEVER the other claim. But, in hindsight, with others it was useless, did not speak my language and were not interested in me, let alone to my problems.

And then, I still love the Lady wanted at the time, despite the rancor. I was hoping that would get rid of it served to draw closer, but I was wrong accounts.

In retrospect I can say that it would never work: to wait six months to talk about bad now knows that's ridiculous, especially for a person who had left everything behind, having found what he had elsewhere sought in vain me.

fool to wait so long? No. Naive perhaps, but certainly not useless. Because if I had not expected to be ready .... I pulled out all my my cruelty and violence. Maybe I should talk about it really, in fact, these issues deserve. But not in this post.

After receiving a wonderful response from that lady, which showed me what was right and while I had been deceived as to his account, went through a deep canyon on a bridge of Fire and Feriocia, finding myself out of the Desert Stone.

Wow. Enthusiasm. Victoria. Fig.

Free? stains. It was an important step forward, I pulled out hatched a pain for six months .. but the reaction I was certainly pleased, my wounds were healed, but not at all healed. And over time was not needed (see above), because the bitterness still emerged as a geyser of anger.

Exhausted, wounded, so I came to summer, with a desire to have fun that comes from a desperate desire for redemption. Fate brought me out of my life and spend your romance in one of the most beautiful in the world: a village of sun and steps, between sea and mountains. Moreover, in the company of a group of wonderful people.

And there I met you, one of the people, albeit for a short time, I was able to love with surprising intensity, so that it is one of the most important of this blog.
The person who saved me, the person who healed me.
The person who reported the light in my heart.
The person who taught me to fly.

Andromeda Dark

How can I in this blog really express what I feel for you? a feeling so complex, rich, live for the first time I feel like a compulsion all images, symbols and metaphors of Tartarus.

Now that we're done, but I feel the need to draw something for you, in this land of dreams. For the short
spent together, the sad that we are involved in the detachment, for the future that awaits us, but maybe not together anymore ... neighbors, however, in some way.

You have healed me. You gave me strength to face the evil that I was done and that I had inflicted. In your arms, crying, I opened other dark well, I've looked inside, I took out the rot of my soul. With you, who wiped my tears, you bore my paranoia, carry out the evil I have done that. You've made a free man. I have helped close more than one chapter, more of a pain to deal with, including those caused by the Lady of the Labyrinth.
Thank you, my love.

You've collected, broken, when a tragedy external assudra took away my affection and my mother a very dear person, loved and important.
Thank you, my love.

You've shown me the real pain. In your past, I've seen the horror and suffering, something much more serious nonsense that I tried it. You made me feel the fear of what I saw, but for you, light of my heart, I am made or accepted violence and I passed everything I tried. E 'was difficult and expensive, but I'm glad you did. I still carry the wounds, I know ... but I think with you I could have understood the true meaning of compassion, which pays me a lot.
Thank you, my love.

You introduced me happy you made me feel loved, pampered, appreciated. You made me realize that yes, they are a dark person, but I also know a new person to be capable of loving and caring. You made me feel special and wonderful for you. I've got moments of indescribable joy, discovery and even in the smallest things everyday. And potendoti see only for a short time, given the physical distance that separates our cities, you taught me to enjoy the moment, this, without waiting for a forever unattainable future.
Thank you, my love.

You were a challenge: so different from me, sometimes so far from my patterns that I had to struggle to accept many things. I learned the meaning of compromise and the sense of limit: Some things I was not ready to accept them, at any cost. But I also learned that many of the limitations that I pose are just mental cages, which can and must be crushed.
Thank you, my love.

You made me discover a part of my nature, for good or for evil. I am a mirror port of course women who are with me in front of their own, looking at the darker side of them. I do judging as little as possible, but forcing people to face the prorie responsibility, to contemplate the evil done to others, to improve. Who is not strong enough to accept it, beat it, as was the Lady of the Labyrinth.
Thank you, my love.

You gave me a sense of awe, when I met you I do not think I was a person so beautiful, I was able to give me so much, to push it forward, to confront your limits ... to me . I'll never forget, is extraordinary and precious.
Thank you, my love.

You made me dream: a life with you, a future together, Holidays, travel, good times. They are the only thing I really regret, not being able to live with you, in your arms, inhale your fragrance. Many were just games, unattainable mirage designed by a romantic moment, soon cut off from reality. That's not what's important, not the fact that it has been made. I am grateful to have them with me even dreamed .
Thank you, my love.

You have taught me to fly: I have reached a new and broader awareness of me. Not only am become as a rider Seeker, but now the finder can hover in the Tartarus, off the ground. Start freedom.
Thank you, my love.

You've respected and this is what he loved most. Despite your kind nonostate your attitude, you have fulfilled what I asked at the beginning: respect, in my declination.
It saddens me that it's over, a sadness permeated with pain and longing. Not meet so often, in one lifetime, a person who makes you feel so alive, loved and full. But if we leave, it is not inappropriate for me or you: one must go his way, from where he is, not pretending to be where you want. Despite many difficulties, t
u met me and I'm really proud of you.
Thank you, my love.

It 's time to go, my love. Your chains will bind to the pain, uncertainty, fear. You alone can break, I was not strong enough. I can not take you with me, I can not save you, as I may want to scream at the thought.
You alone can save you and I think you have all the tools to do so. A part of them have ever had, but you have given me so much that they hope to have you provided at least a little help, a small file for your chain saw.
As I conclude my journey, you now begin yours.

Good luck, my love. And remember that the Seeker is always somewhere in Tartarus.


The End of a Journey

So I book the air, to the top of a cliff that cuts the skyline. My journey started long ago with the Transfiguration of the Tree is now complete.
I faced pain, anxiety, resentment, anger ... essermela but I think I fared pretty well.
will soon be time to leave. There never stops, in Tartarus. I have not what I want, I must continue.
But here, now, on the edge of the cliff, I light a beacon. For those left behind, for those who missed. For my beloved Andromeda, struggling with its chains and its darkness, she looking for what is needed most: Harmony and Balance. Contemplating

high in the sky the constellation of the Tree, still feeling the kiss on the lips of Andromeda, now I rest. Now there is light, in Tartarus.





0 comments:

Post a Comment